Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Loneliness



Such a great dhamma teaching with great wisdom within. Irrigate my heart at the right time.
Ahhh. It is so true, it is the ego, that always want to talk to somebody, that always wants to go out of a place to another once in a while, that makes me restless.
And also, the feeling of lost and don't know what to do, when I am totally by myself, given an infinity of free time, when you basically dont have to do anything. That makes me being afraid of being lonely especially after some time.
Always wanna to do something. Always wanna to talk to somebody. Always want to be with someone. Always want a sense of identity. It's not the loneliness that is terrible but it is those thoughts that arises as I relate to it. "I have nobody to talk to when i'm alone." "I am bored. nothing to do." And a strong sense of self that lies within.

Yeah, I can't describe how happy it is to know about a way to all the questions and problems.
It is a time to reflect and apply to ourselves.
Change the way to perceive loneliness.
Transcend it. From oneness to noneness.


The rain of dhamma, please irrigate my heart and wash away the dirts; nourish the soul and purify the mind.
Sadhu sadhu sadhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment